At this this respected, central London based corporate consultancy you will be part of the team presenting the front of house reception operation. Note, you will be employed directly by the management consultancy, so part of the wider team, NOT by an outsourced service provider.
Your duties include:
- Proactively meet and greet clients.
- Manage room bookings.
- Liaise with event services.
- Set up meeting rooms, hosting clients including prep and service of light refreshments.
- Close-out of meeting rooms including light cleaning, washing and re-setting cutlery, glassware and crockery.
- Inspecting rooms, liaising with the cleaning and maintenance teams.
- Ensuring all front of house consumables are fresh and in-stock – flowers, fruit, food and beverages.
Monday to Friday, 100% office based. A two-shift pattern operates to accommodate an early start (7am) and late finish (7pm). Like many companies starting the return to the office, there may be some small work pattern changes initially.
Font of House Reception or guest services experience is essential either in 4* + hospitality, hotel, food and beverage, or corporate.
Excellent benefits including a twice-yearly discretionary bonus, private medical care, pension and 25 days holiday (plus the 3 days between Christmas and New year off).
Please forward your CV in the first instance.